- 30 days after receiving order to return - We will gladly accept the return of undamaged merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. All parts & packaging must be included in the return, unless otherwise approved by a member of Paper Shoot Camera’s customer service team.
- 6 months factory warranty - we accept DEFECTIVE products up to 6 months old. The item must be deemed defective by our customer service representative. Defective products will be eligible for an exchange only.
- If DAMAGED please contact us within 7 business days of receiving your order.
- Submit your return request here if within 30 days: http://papershoot.returnscenter.com
- For the 6 month factory warranty (defective product), please contact us: https://papershootcamera.com/pages/returns-exchanges with a description of the defective item, please include order number & any images that may provide more insight.
- If damaged, please contact us: https://papershootcamera.com/pages/returns-exchanges with a description of the damaged item, please include order number & any images that may provide more insight.
We do not accept returns on limited edition items or customized items.
Please note - We are not responsible for items that are sent back without approval. Proof of purchase is required to process all returns.
If you provide an incorrect address, Paper Shoot Camera is not liable for the successful delivery to an incorrect address. Please ensure any address you provide is your current residence.
- Delivered to the wrong address.
- Showing as delivered but have not received it.
- Please allow 48 hours after delivery notice to contact us
- Stolen Item.
- Lost in transit.
- In order for us to submit a claim with the shipping company, your order must be in the shipping process for 21 days - this is a reflection of our shipping partner’s policy.
Please contact us: email@example.com with a description of your shipping claim request.
- All shipping estimates reflect business days.
- If your order is submitted after 2PM EST it will not be processed until the next business day.
- If any item in your order is marked as a “pre-order” product, your whole order will be on hold until the item is restocked. These estimated processing times will be reflected on the product page.
- Any express shipping selected at checkout will be applied only after the item is processed to ship.
Shipping Charges & Fees
- All orders shipped to the UK will be charged a 20% VAT charge upon delivery - this reflects the tax on the item & is set by the UK government.
- Express shipping to Canada MAY be subject to additional fees, however, it is not guaranteed. For an international order (US to Canada) if express shipping is selected there is only one shipping carrier used for the whole delivery process - this creates an "international shipment" that crosses the border from one country to another. Some shipping carriers charge for an international order. However, when standard shipping is selected there are two shipping companies used to deliver your order - one for the origin country and one for the receiver country. This process of switching carriers at the border is the reason it takes longer, but due to it being a Canadian company making the final delivery, it is considered a "domestic" delivery and no cross border fees are charged.
We are only able to process a cancellation request if your order has not yet shipped at the time of reviewing your cancellation request.