Your Guide To Battery Safety For Your Paper Shoot Camera
All of our cameras pass the CE & FCC safety certifications. Our cameras are built to adhere to all battery safety standards and are programmed to shut down if provided too much power.
When the batteries are being charged within our camera while using our charging cable the cameras have a safety measure that stops the charging cycle when fully charged. If choosing to remove the batteries to charge them outside of the camera, always ensure you are charging them with a device that automatically stops the charge current once charging is complete.
It is important to follow all the manufacturer’s battery safety guidelines closely, these may include but are not limited to:
- Make sure the battery compartment is clear of lint and dust before inserting the batteries and while batteries are inserted.
- If not using the camera for long periods of time, take the batteries out and store them safely.
- Make sure the positive and negative sides of the batteries are facing the correct side. There is a red light that will go off indicating if the batteries inside the camera are inserted incorrectly.
- Do not let the camera or batteries get wet. If the camera and batteries come into contact with water, open the camera, remove the batteries, and let the device and batteries dry naturally (do not use heat to dry the camera or batteries)
- Store batteries away from anything flammable and not within direct sunlight.
- Keep out of extreme heat and do not let the batteries come in contact with anything metal like keys or coins.
- If using incorrect batteries or faulty batteries that are leaking battery fluid, please remove the batteries, wipe the fluid from the battery bay, and let it dry naturally. Dispose of the batteries safely.
- If batteries begin to overheat, you notice an odor, change in shape/color, the batteries appear to be leaking, or odd noises are heard from a device discontinue use immediately.
** Batteries purchased on papershootcamera.com are not manufactured by Paper Shoot Camera - For additional information about batteries , please contact the manufacturer at http://www.bonaipower.com/ **
Click here for Ni-MH Batteries Handling Precautions for Safe Use
Bonai rechargeable batteries have a longer service life than disposable ones, as they can be recharged over 1200 times and maintain 80% power after 3 years of non-use.
To ensure optimal performance, it is highly recommended to fully charge each battery before first use. Also, it is essential to charge the batteries to 60-80% every 3 months if they are not being used for an extended period of time.
Our AAA rechargeable batteries offer:
- High capacity: 1100mAh and operates at 1.2V Ni-MH
- Environmentally-Friendly: Batteries do not contain Hg/Cd/Pb and are recyclable
Please read the battery safety guide here