Paper Shoot North Camera can ship anywhere in The United States, The United Kingdom & Canada. Unless otherwise stated on the website, or in the checkout process.
Shipping may be limited for any reason, including but not limited too: peak Holiday season, exclusive product lines, out of stock notices or delays outside of Paper Shoot Cameras control.
If you provide an incorrect address, Paper Shoot Camera is not liable for the successful delivery to an incorrect address. Once the order is shipped we are unable to make edits via the shipping carrier. Please ensure any address you provide is your current residence.
- Delivered to the wrong address.
- Showing as delivered but have not received it.
- Please allow 48 hours after delivery notice to contact us
- Stolen Item.
- Lost in transit.
- In order for us to submit a claim with the shipping company, your order must be in the shipping process for 21 days - this is a reflection of our shipping partner’s policy - no claims can be made before this time.
Please contact us: https://papershootcamera.com/pages/contact-us with a description of your shipping claim request.
- All shipping estimates reflect business days not calendar days
- If your order is submitted after 2PM EST it will not be processed until the next business day.
- If any item in your order is marked as a “pre-order” product, your whole order will be on hold until the item is restocked. These estimated processing timeframe will be reflected on the product page.
- Any express shipping selected will be applied once the parcel is processed via the shipping courier
- If there are any delays in shipping that last longer than the estimated arrival date, you are entitled to 50% refund on the shipping fee.
Shipping Charges & Fees
- All orders shipped to the UK may be subject to VAT charge upon delivery. Paper Shoot Camera is not liable for this charge, any charges incurred by delivery refusal will be billed to the customer / taken off the refund total.
- Express shipping to Canada MAY be subject to additional fees, however, it is not guaranteed. For an international order (US to Canada) if express shipping is selected there is only one shipping carrier used for the whole delivery process - this creates an "international shipment" that crosses the border from one country to another. Some shipping carriers charge for an international order. However, when standard shipping is selected there are two shipping companies used to deliver your order - one for the origin country and one for the receiver country. This process of switching carriers at the border is the reason it takes longer, but due to it being a Canadian company making the final delivery, it is considered a "domestic" delivery and no cross border fees are charged.