Paper Shoot North Camera can ship anywhere in North America, South America, United Kingdom & Italy. Unless otherwise stated on the website, or in the checkout process.
Shipping may be limited for any reason, including but not limited too: peak Holiday season, exclusive product lines, out of stock notices or delays outside of Paper Shoot Cameras control.
If you provide an incorrect address, Paper Shoot Camera is unable to change the shipping address once the order has been placed and is not liable for the successful delivery to an incorrect address. Once the order is shipped we are unable to make edits via the shipping carrier. Please ensure any address you provide is your current residence.
- Delivered to the wrong address.
- Showing as delivered but have not received it.
- Please allow 48 hours after delivery notice to contact us
- Stolen Item.
- Lost in transit.
- In order for us to submit a claim with the shipping company, your order must be in the shipping process for 21 days - this is a reflection of our shipping partner’s policy - no claims can be made before this time.
Please contact us with a description of your shipping claim request.
- All shipping estimates reflect business days not calendar days and do not include order processing times
- If your order is submitted after 2PM EST it will not be processed until the next business day.
- Orders cannot be modified or cancelled once the order has begun processing
- If any item in your order is marked as a “pre-order” product, your whole order will be on hold until the item is restocked. These estimated processing timeframes will be reflected on the product page.
- Any express shipping selected will be applied once the parcel is processed via the shipping courier
- Shipping time frames are estimates only that are set directly by the courier. Delays may occur at any time outside of our control. No refunds are issued on shipping fees
Shipping Charges & Fees
- Paper Shoot Camera is not liable for any duties or taxes charged upon delivery, any charges incurred by delivery refusal will be billed to the customer / taken off the refund total.
- Duties & Taxes may apply to all countries outside the United States - you will be charged the taxes associated with your country.and do not include order processing times
Route Shipping Insurance & Claims
WHEN SHOULD I FILE A CLAIM?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route’s policies are listed here